This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
Those campaigns have always struck me as rather heartless as so many women who go through breast cancer loose their breasts in the process. What are those women supposed to think/feel if they lose the only part of themselves people supposed to value? Not to mention the fact that sometimes men are diagnosed with breast cancer. Are we not supposed to care about them too?
Save the people, not their chests.
reblog if you’re in the adam elmakias fanbase
why you should be my friend
- I will talk about sex with you and not care in the slightest even if you have the most bizarre kinks I do not give a shit
- I will reblog your selfies no questions asked
- I will ask you questions on anon to make you look more popular
- nothing happens to me so you can talk about yourself forever.
Yours is very serious aw
if you had to drop out of a class you are not a failure
if you had to take time off school you are not a failure
if you had to leave school for good you are not a failure
your worth is not determined by academia and this goes doubly so for disabled people and others for whom school is set against them
REPEAT AFTER ME
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT ‘VAIN’
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT ‘CONCEITED’
- HAVING SELF CONFIDENCE ISNT A BAD THING
a new ask meme: go to my ask and paste the last thing you copied and send it to me without any explanation
Shutout to thebeautifulandsensualthings for being rad x